6 Time travel to the future

In the future I would like to be able to travel to outer space, and to be able to travel between planets and stars. I do not know if currently anyone can travel to space for fun, and if they did I think it would be very expensive. Perhaps by the year 2050 there will be a much more accessible and popular space tourism. I would only like to be able to visit and know what the extraterrestrial universe is like and connect with the universal energy since it is something totally unknown to all human and non-human animals on this planet. More than anything there are speculations, legends and different thoughts, ideologies and studies regarding the stars and everything that lives in the sky. In this same sense, I would not like the other planets or stars to be invaded through human exploitation. I hope they are never the task of human extractivism. I have read  ( I do not know if it is true or falsethat they want to extract minerals from the moon and exploit this natural satellite so important and sacred to humans beings on earth. That would be very sad for me. On the other hand. I´m interested in the subject of extraterrestrial beings and I´m curious to know what´s  going to happen out there. It would be a truly otherworldly experience. That´s is why I wish I could travel to outer space in the future and float in space. 

Comentarios

  1. Wuaa I love what you would like in the future! So creative and curious. For the moment you could buy a VR headset and No Man's Sky video game, pretty cool and similar experience.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Holidays / Concert Ever

7