my pet

In my life I have only had one animal that has lived with me. My pet was a dog and his name was Cosmo. I remember we brought my dog to Santiago when I was only five. At my aunt’s house in Talca, a dog had several puppies and I wanted to adopt one. I insisted that my family adopt it. My dog was very kind to us, needed a lot of affection and enjoyed being loved by us. He respected his space and his freedom because sometimes he did not like physical contact or that we invaded much his space. In fact, I remember he bit me a couple of times. He was also a very good guardian and liked to eat a lot. He was a black dog, had short hair and was large in size. He died last year and it was very sad for me because he was with us for more than a decade.
I still love him very much and I thank life for giving me the chance to have a pet and live with a non-human animal. 

Comentarios

  1. For further feedback on your writing please refer to the U-Cursos Rubric soon to be available.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Holidays / Concert Ever

6 Time travel to the future

7