my favorite TV shows when I was a kid

When I was a kid, my favorite TV shows I remember were SpongeBob SquarePants, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Rocket Powers, Drake & Josh, among other great series that today are classic cartoons. I watched a lot of Nickelodeon with my brothers. Currently I can still enjoy some of those animated series, I recently watched Hey Arnold.

When I was 10 or 11, I remember enjoying watching Hi-5, a TV show for kids on Discovery Kids. It was a very famous Australian program in Latin America. On the other hand, I really liked watching Chilean TV series like Los pulentos. An animated series of kids who make hip-hop music. I loved the characters of Tom York and Jorge, the dog.

At that time I was also watching a television series broadcast by Mega called BKN. This series was about a group of young people who wanted to make a band. I remember enjoying listening to their music. It is currently on digital platforms such as Spotify or YouTube. From that same television channel, I remember watching series like Magi-k, Indigo, among others.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Holidays / Concert Ever

6 Time travel to the future

7