A country you would like to visit

The country I would like to visit is Uruguay, why? because of its politics, landscapes, beaches, and because what I know about this country makes me believe that it is a calm and fresh country to live or visit.

I would like to visit Uruguay because I would like to know the reality of this country. Also because it is located in Latin America and marijuana is legalized.

What I know about this country is that it borders on Brazil and Argentina and that one of its presidents was the great Latin American leader: Pepe Mujica. He is a Uruguayan politician who contributed to the historical decline of poverty and inequality in that country by promoting the more equitable distribution of wealth and carrying out various social projects, such as raising the minimum wage, legalizing abortion, gay marriage and the promotion of the use of clean and sustainable energy.

If it were a country that adapted to my needs and ensured stability I could stay and live there. But as I do not know its reality as such I could not think about it, but surely any country is better than living in Chile.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Holidays / Concert Ever

6 Time travel to the future

7