The Best Holidays / Concert Ever

One of my best holidays was the summer of 2020, just before the impact of the pandemic. For that summer I was able to travel with my family to Colombia for two or three weeks. Some activities we did were touring the city, sailing, visiting different beaches and enjoying the varied local cuisine. We were able to visit different places such as Medellín, Bogotá, Santa Marta and Cartagena.

This trip has been one of my best vacations of this last time and especially after the pandemic and the confinement that this virus brought. Also because I had the possibility to travel with my family and because I loved the geography and biodiversity of Colombia.

It is a country that I would like to be able to return to and I believe that it should be largely protected against the extreme neoliberal capitalism promoted by the governments of that country and that one of the countries with the greatest biodiversity of species and ecosystems in the world is dying out.






Comentarios

  1. It's cool that you traveled to such a beautiful place just before the pandemic. I also went to Colombia and I really loved it, especially Cartagena, it would be great to come back. And I hope that one day the people will organize against the devastating capitalism, in Colombia and throughout Latin America..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! I have seen images of Colombia and it looks incredible. I believe that Latin America should unite against neoliberalism and defeat it !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i didn't know about colombia's biodiversity, but sounds amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a cool trip! I hope you could return there one day :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Colombia is very beautiful. I do not know there but I would like to go

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

6 Time travel to the future

7